Full time Mechanic job going at Cab Screens Crescent Yamaha!
If you are looking for a new challenge or keen to get back into the game the Cab Screens Crescent Yamaha team are on the hunt for a new Full Time mechanic to work with the team in 2o21.
The full details are as follows…
As Cab Screens Crescent Yamaha enters a new and exciting chapter we have a vacancy open for a full time mechanic, the successful applicant must have British championship experience at the very least.
The successful applicant’s duties will be
– Working directly with one rider on a day to day basis
– Based near Hampshire to work from our workshops (although not a necessity)
– Be available for all British championship rounds, MX Nationals rounds, and two preseason Internationals
– Ordering parts on a day-to-day basis directly from suppliers
– Responsible for the preparation of race bikes and practice bikes for one rider only
– Be prepared for occasional trips to Belgium to help with training and prepare practice bikes
– Preparation during the week of the race truck
– This position comes with a vehicle
– Hours and rates to be agreed
This is an exciting position, but requires dedication and commitment, it sometimes requires a mechanic to work out of normal hours but is challenging and rewarding. As mentioned, we are not able to take anyone without experience, as much as we like to, so please do not apply for the position if you don’t think you have the experience necessary.
Send a facebook message to the team in the first instance, stating relevant experience.
The teams Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/cabscreensmx